Legion of the Forsaken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March 17 DN's

2 posters

Go down

March 17 DN's Empty March 17 DN's

Post by kingjessum Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:47 pm

March 17th, 2010

Happy Good Luck Day!
I hope you’re wearing green…
*PINCH!* OWW! I got cha, Lim—you’re not wearing green today! Everyone knows you love to wear your black and plaid lumberjack shirts… but today, of all days, you have to wear green. March 17th is Good Luck Day, and it’s a world wide web tradition to pinch those who are not wearing green! You have been warned =P

Good Luck Day is currently being celebrated in Lore at the Shamrock Fair just on the outskirts of Battleon. Join your friends at the fairgrounds and play 5 of our newest minigames, including Smack a Sneevil, Rainbow Run, Clover Fields, Jackpot ‘o Gold, and the guaranteed-to-get-you-lost Hedge Maze. Each game offers Golden Tickets and when you have collected enough, you can get your hands on some Lucky Prizes that are sure to make your friends green with envy.

Some of those prizes cost a lot of tickets, huh? Not to worry—we have a great solution! At the Shamrock Fair Entrance, talk to the Fair-y Faeries to purchase the Lucky Hat for a nominal fee of only 150 AdventureCoins. This hat is not only oh-so stylish, it also DOUBLES your Golden Ticket earnings! Get hundreds of Golden Tickets in NO TIME when you buy this super lucky hat.

But Beleen, I’m running low on AdventureCoins! HALP! Easy, easy… did you know you can use your Cell Phone to get 1,000 ACs for only $4.99? It’s true! First, login to the Membership Upgrade Page and then scroll all the way down until you see "Pay by cell phone SMS text message!" Just click, follow the instructions on the next page, and WHAMMO! You’ve got yourself a healthy stash of ACs—more than enough to get the Lucky Hat! You can also further support the game by Upgrading to a Member; the 3-month membership comes with a bonus 1,000 ACs, yanno =D

Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Ding! My mommy just leveled up in real life! +10,000 XP! My mommy is one of the greatest moms in the whole wide world, and so for her birthday on this incredibly lucky & special day, I wanted to do something extra-special. She’s on this so-called “diet,” so I headed to Publix and bought her this awesome calorie-free Cheesecake! Okay, okay, so it’s not calorie-free, but still, it is too delicious for anyone to pass up! YUM!

Beautiful, isn’t it? I am also taking my mom out to dinner at Grill Smith tonight and surprising her with a bunch of odd-ball presents: a pair of hedge-clippers, a big book with big pictures of big dogs in it, a lovely bouquet of flowers, and a half-used roll of left-over wrapping paper (the gift that keeps on giving).

I really hope my mom likes all the gifts I got her! I mean, come on—who wouldn’t love to unwrap a slightly-used roll of wrapping paper?! Best. Gift. Ever.

Happy Good Luck Day everyone! And happy birthday to everyone who was lucky enough to have been born today =D
kingjessum
kingjessum
*King
*King

Back to top Go down

March 17 DN's Empty Re: March 17 DN's

Post by [FD] Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm

I'd like Beleen to pinch me if u know what I mean Razz
[FD]
[FD]
Divinity
Divinity